Truck Accident Lawyer Minneapolis MN
Call on the attorneys of Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. when you need a top truck accident lawyer Minneapolis MN provides. Attorneys Christopher Johnston and Christopher Martineau have helped thousands of motorists who were harmed in accidents caused by commercial trucks.
Fighting the deep pockets of a commercial trucking company can be challenging without the help of a Minneapolis truck accident lawyer. Our legal team has the experience to overcome those challenges and recover maximum damages for our clients. Call us today at (651) 269-8463 to make an appointment for a free consultation. If your injury makes it difficult to come to our office, one of our attorneys may be able to meet with you in the hospital.
Injuries Sustained in Truck Accidents Are Often Extremely Serious
If you’re recovering from an injury from a truck accident caused by a negligent driver, the injury may be more serious than you realize. It can leave permanent scarring or cause a lifetime of pain and discomfort. Did you know that you may qualify for compensation as a result, in addition to your medical costs? A truck accident lawyer in Minneapolis MN may be able to help you receive more than just remuneration for your medical bills from the accident.
Fair Compensation for Accident-Related Damages
Damages are not limited to hospital bills and medications. An experienced truck accident lawyer Minneapolis MN victims trust should recognize all of the damages that you’ve suffered and proceed accordingly.
After proving that the truck driver was negligent for causing the accident, your attorney may present a thorough and complete list of damages to the insurance company. As a truck accident lawyer Minneapolis MN residents rely on would attest, common damages may include any or all of the following:
- Medical costs including ambulance transportation, surgery, physical therapy, and medications, etc.
- Complete or partial loss of earnings capacity. For a set time after the accident, this may qualify as damages.
- Physical pain due to your injury. The attorneys at Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. may help to assess the financial value of something that is difficult to assess from a cost perspective.
- Mental anguish. A truck accident lawyer Minneapolis MN locals hire in similar circumstances may argue for compensation if their client suffers from mental anguish. For example, a truck accident victim may be afraid to drive because he or she suffers from post-traumatic stress disorder after the crash.
- Scarring or other permanent physical disfigurement.
- Physical impairment. An example of this could be a permanent limp due to the accident injury.
Attorneys Christopher Johnston and Christopher Martineau have represented many victims injured through no fault of their own. If a commercial truck driver is responsible for your injuries, you deserve fair compensation. Call us at Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. today if you would like to speak with a skilled truck accident lawyer Minneapolis MN has to offer.