We Are the Rear End Collision Lawyers Twin Cities MN Victims Rely on for Justice
Victims of rear end collisions often suffer severe injuries that require expensive medical treatment and can result in post-traumatic stress disorder. While they are recovering for their injuries, they may be unable to return to work. In addition to facing enormous medical bills, they may not have any income to pay them. They may have legal options they are not aware of, and they may be eligible for more compensation than the other driver’s insurance company told them. At Johnston Martineau, PLLP our rear end collision lawyers in Twin Cities MN have helped thousands of injured victims receive the maximum possible compensation. To find out if we can help you too, call us today to request a complimentary case review.
Rear End Collisions
Rear end collisions are all too common. Despite the awareness among many drivers that this type of accident occurs, it happens quite often. Here are but a few of the reasons that our rear end collision lawyers in Twin Cities MN can site for how rear end collisions often happen:
- The rear driver was distracted by their radio, cell phone, eating, or talking to a passenger and did not see the car in front of them or realize how close it was to their vehicle.
- The rear driver’s brakes failed and so they were unable to stop in time.
- The rear driver was intoxicated or under the influence of drugs which slowed their reaction time, which caused them to brake too late or not at all.
- The rear driver’s eyesight is poor and their ability to judge distance between their car and the victim’s car was not sufficient.
- The rear driver did not obey a road sign or traffic light.
We Can Recover Your Damages
If the at-fault driver’s insurance company does not deny your personal injury claim altogether, they may very well offer you only a fraction of what they should pay you. They are notorious for taking advantage of victims for the sake of saving money. They may also pressure you to accept an unfair settlement by telling you the offer is only good for a short time and if you decline, then you will receive nothing. Call us at Johnston Martineau, PLLP immediately to speak with one of our rear end collision lawyers in Twin Cities MN at no charge. If we represent you, we will make every effort to recover all of your damages, not just the few the insurance company may offer to pay.
Depending on your circumstances, this might include:
- The income you’ve lost as you recover from your injuries.
- All medical treatment for your injury, including any treatment your doctor anticipates you may need in the future.
- Ambulance transportation cost from the accident scene to the emergency room.
- Healthcare devices such as a wheelchair, crutches, etc.
Get the Compensation You Deserve
When you need rear end collision lawyers Twin Cities MN respects, call Johnston Martineau, PLLP today for a free consultation.