Truck Accident Lawyer Minneapolis MN
When a commercial truck collision happens, your natural concern may be for the well being of everyone involves, but this is only the beginning. Following the collision, you will have a lot to worry about, so it’s good to have a truck accident lawyer Minneapolis, MN families can count on by your side. Commercial truck accidents are very complex and often involve state and federal laws. As the victim, or loved one of the victim, you might not only be responsible for your recovery, medical bills, and other losses, but you may also have to consider a number of legal responsibilities. For all of these reasons, it can be a good idea to retain a truck accident lawyer in Minneapolis, MN like Johnston | Martineau PLLP as soon as possible.
Johnston | Martineau PLLP can guide you through the legal process and help you to make decisions that based upon your best interests. If you were involved in a truck accident, you might be unsure about what to do next. You might even not know where to being.
If you were involved in a truck accident, you may want to consider seeking legal guidance from a truck accident lawyer serving Minneapolis, MN. At Johnston | Martineau PLLP, we strive to help those that suffered a truck accident, receive maximum compensation for your losses. Truck accidents can be a very traumatic event, don’t allow the stress of lost wages, medical bills, property damage, and legal issues hinder your process of recovery. Leave those worries to a Minneapolis, MN truck accident lawyer you can depend on.
Compensation You Deserve
After being injured from the negligence, malfunction or carelessness of a commercial truck, you be able to obtain compensation for your losses. A truck accident lawyer Minneapolis, MN clients recommend could help you recover damages for the following:
- After an accident there can be a great deal of medical expenses. Examples may include hospital bills, surgery, physical therapy, or other related medical expenses.
- You may be out of work due to the accident and different injuries may inhibit you from completing your work tasks. In this situation you should be able to receive compensation for your lost wages and future earnings.
- You may experience neck or back pain from whiplash, have emotional damage from the accident, or some other type of physical or mental impairment. A truck accident lawyer in Minneapolis MN may suggest these things may not be evident at the beginning but you may still be able to gain fair compensation.
- A truck accident lawyer Minneapolis MN victims can count on may do their utmost to help you receive the highest amount of compensation for any damages done to your vehicle.
- In the case of a wrongful death, family members may be able to seek compensation for loss of care and funeral expenses.
Working with an experienced truck accident lawyer Minneapolis, MN citizens can depend on may help you receive the compensation you rightfully deserve.
Understand Your Rights
If you were injured in a semi-truck accident, several different parties may be held liable for your injuries or lost wages. An experienced truck accident lawyer Minneapolis, MN residents depend on may inform you that semi-trucks are regulated by federal, state, and local laws. There are several different rules and regulations that truck drivers must abide by. If the driver has been negligent or there was an issue with the rig, a top truck accident lawyer from Johnston | Martineau PLLP, may help you sort out who is held legally responsible for the accident.
It is also important to recognize that insurance companies may try to convince you to agree on a settlement shortly after the accident. Even though this may seem convenient, you may not have a full estimate of the damages and losses you received. The insurance company may offer a lower amount of compensation than what you deserve. An experienced truck accident lawyer Minneapolis, MN offers may speak to the insurance company on your behalf and know how to interact with an insurance adjuster to help you receive fair and full compensation.
Key Questions a Lawyer May Consider
Truck companies often have a lot to lose and are insured by some of the biggest companies in the United States. Filing a claim against a commercial truck company is not the same as filing a claim against an individual. Any good Minneapolis, MN truck accident lawyer knows that defendants like these are clever and often try to make the legal process as complicated as possible, especially for anyone on their own.
Johnston | Martineau PLLP has fought against truck companies for years, and knows what to expect. As soon as you talk with our firm, we may consider questions such as the following:
- What were the injuries?
- Were there any fatalities?
- What was the extent of the property damage?
- Did the police arrive at the scene?
- Was a police report filed?
- What are the medical and insurance costs?
- Who had legal rights?
- What factors may influence your case?
Our lawyers will seek to uncover these answers and build a case that is so strong it cannot be refuted, even by the most tactful defense team.
Why Choose Us?
A truck accident can be very upsetting. Who will pay for your medical costs? How will you get your car repaired? What are your legal rights? Are you being taken advantage of by the insurance company?
To assist with questions like these, and others, you should have a hard working truck accident lawyer in Minneapolis, MN on your side. When you choose our firm, you can feel assured in knowing we:
- Will listen to you
- Will keep you informed
- Make the process as stress free as possible
- Take care of all the legal issues
- Let you focus on your recovery
- Believe in integrity and family family values
- Will be there for you
- Work tirelessly to recover maximum compensation
We take on 99.9% of all truck accident cases on a contingency fee basis, so you pay nothing unless we win. To learn about your legal options and find out how to proceed with a claim or lawsuit, call a truck accident lawyer right now.
The Help That’s Right for You
If you or a loved one has been a victim of a semi-truck accident, we at Johnston | Martineau PLLP are committed to obtaining the compensation you deserve. We want to help you cope with the financial and emotional consequences surrounding an accident. To receive a high level of care, consult with a tenacious truck accident lawyer Minneapolis, MN residents know gets results and contact our law firm today at (651) 269-8463.