If you have experienced the tragedy of being involved in a car accident, you may want to seek legal guidance from a trusted car accident lawyer St. Paul MN residents rely on for support. A car accident can be a very stressful experience, and the aftermath can cause a financial burden. You may be entitled to receive compensation for lost wages, medical bills, property damage, and all other related expenses. An experienced St. Paul car accident lawyer from Johnston | Martineau, PLLP may help provide the necessary legal action needed in order to obtain fair compensation.
If you are seeking reimbursement for property damage you may want to determine which types of damages that you may be entitled to collect from those responsible. A trusted car accident lawyer St. Paul MN citizens trust may suggest those damages and compensation could include but are not limited to:
- Damage done to the vehicle.
- Personal property damage: items such as a computer, bike on a carrier, or other valuables may be entitled to compensation.
- You may be reimbursed for the use of a rental car while your personal vehicle is being repaired.
- Typically, the insurance companies involved will offer a low settlement which is in their best interest rather than the victim’s. If you do not feel as though the insurance company is offering you an adequate settlement, you may want to seek the legal counsel of a car accident lawyer St. Paul MN residents can rely on. An attorney from Johnston | Martineau, PLLP may be able to negotiate a higher amount on your behalf.
Many people are also able to obtain reimbursement related to personal injury. A skillful car accident lawyer in St. Paul MN may be able to help you receive compensation for medical expenses, pain and suffering, or lost wages.
- Medical Expenses: Whether the accident was minor or severe you are still eligible to receive reimbursement for any kind of injury. A car accident lawyer St. Paul MN trusts may be able to help you receive coverage for costs such as: ambulance fees, crutches, heating pads, physical or cognitive therapy, permanent disability, in-home services, and much more.
- Pain and Suffering: This refers to mental or physical distress. A car accident can lead to high levels of mental or emotional damage such as anxiety or stress. Post-traumatic stress disorder is a common example.
- Lost Wages: A car accident can make it impossible for you to perform your job duties and require time off from work to recover. During your absence from work you may be able to collect compensation for the money you are missing out on.
Unfortunately, insurance companies do not always have the victim’s best interests in mind. Even if you feel confident negotiating a settlement on your own, you may wish to call a trusted car accident lawyer St. Paul MN citizens depend on from from Johnston | Martineau, PLLP.