Slip and Fall Attorney Minneapolis MN
If you are unsure whether or not to hire a skilled slip and fall lawyer Minneapolis MN offers, call the attorneys at Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. today for a free consultation. After a no-obligation review of your case, you may have a much clearer understanding of how an experienced attorney could be beneficial to your case.
A Minneapolis slip and fall lawyer from our firm may be able to recover the maximum amount of damages that you suffered due to someone else’s negligence. Without an attorney, your accident claim could end up:
- Denied by the insurance company because they claim their client was not at fault.
- Being paid out for significantly less than what it’s worth.
- Getting delayed, which means you will not be paid anytime soon. Meanwhile, your medical bills could pile up, and you may not be able to work due to your injury.
When You Should Hire a Lawyer for a Slip and Fall Injury Case
As with most injury cases, it may be best to hire a slip and fall lawyer in Minneapolis MN as soon as possible when legal representation is needed. Your attorney can get your case filed and begin the process of recovering your damages immediately. But when is it necessary to hire a slip and fall lawyer Minneapolis MN victims turn to for help? Only an experienced attorney can help you decide, which is why it’s important to consult Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. In the meantime, here are some general guidelines.
An Attorney May Help Determine Liability
Even if an insurance company believes their client was at fault, they may refuse your claim or pay less than a fair settlement. Sometimes the help of a slip and fall lawyer Minneapolis MN insurance companies respect can make the difference.
The attorneys at Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. work closely with our clients to determine exactly how the slip and fall accident happened. Our legal team strives to present a solid case that shows beyond a doubt that the other party is liable for damages due to negligence.
To prove negligence in a slip and fall case, you may need the assistance an experienced slip and fall lawyer Minneapolis MN provides. Not only must they prove that the client’s injury was caused at a certain location, they must prove that the injury was unavoidable due to the defendant’s willful negligence. Examples of willful negligence in a slip and fall case include the following scenarios:
- The owner of a building was aware that a staircase was damaged and could cause injury, but they did not repair it or warn people of its dangerous condition. As a result, someone using the staircase slipped and fell.
- A municipal government responsible for road maintenance received reports that a particular pedestrian walkway had a pothole or other damage. They did not repair it within a reasonable period of time, and did not warn pedestrians. A pedestrian was hurt while crossing the road.
- A sidewalk vendor spilled a slippery substance on the sidewalk. They were warned that it was dangerous for pedestrians, but did not clean it up. A pedestrian slipped and fell due to the slippery substance.
If you would like to discuss your slip and fall case with an experienced attorney at no charge, our attorneys are available for a consultation. When you need a slip and fall lawyer Minneapolis MN residents turn to for legal representation, call Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. today.
“Chris Martineau Went above and beyond in my case. He put my mind at ease with all the legalities and paperwork. And was in constant contact with any updates or things that I needed to be aware of. I truly appreciate everything he and his office did and provided for me. I would highly recommend his services to any friends or anybody that is in need. Thanks again”