Personal Injury Lawyer Minneapolis MN
You may be wondering if you need to hire a skilled personal injury lawyer Minneapolis MN offers. Attorneys Christopher Johnston and Christopher Martineau of Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. have helped many clients who whttp://Personal Injury Lawyer Minneapolis MNondered the same.
Just as a medical doctor can help you recover from your injuries, a Minneapolis MN personal injury lawyer can help you recover financial damages caused by someone’s negligence. The attorneys of Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. have helped thousands of clients receive maximum compensation following a debilitating accident.
When should you hire a personal injury attorney?
There are many instances in which an accident victim can benefit from having legal representation. The following are general guidelines. It’s always best to speak directly with a personal injury lawyer in Minneapolis MN to confirm whether or not an attorney can help you. At Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P., we provide a free consultation with one of our lawyers, during which your case may be reviewed.
If you have only mild injuries and are willing and able to research the legal claims process, you may be able to file a personal injury claim without an attorney. However, there are many instances in which that may not be your best option. Here are some examples:
- When you have suffered severe injuries due to someone else’s negligence.
- Your medical bills related to the accident are very high.
- You’ve lost significant wages due to your inability to work as a result of injuries caused by someone else.
Severe injuries are common in auto accidents, but they can also result from a slip and fall accident. Almost any accident can cause severe injuries. An injury that’s considered severe will usually meet at least one of these criteria:
- The injury results in permanent or long term effects such as scarring, limping, or the need for a prosthetic device
- The time required to recover is extensive, or a full recovery is unlikely. A common timeframe is at least one year. Someone who suffers a permanent injury caused by someone’s negligence may benefit from hiring a personal injury lawyer Minneapolis MN victims turn to for help.
- The amount of medical bills from the accident is significant. Serious injuries often involve physical therapy, surgery, and medications. Depending on the circumstances, medical bills can add up quickly and last for years. Hiring a personal injury lawyer Minneapolis MN residents trust may make a huge difference. Our attorneys may help you receive maximum compensation, and you could recover your damages more quickly than you would without representation. The added stress of unpaid bills could be avoided when insurance companies have an incentive to resolve a claim as soon as possible.
When Liability is Disputed
If the negligent party’s insurance company refuses to pay your damages, a personal injury lawyer Minneapolis MN provides often may collect when the client cannot. By presenting the insurance company with a strong case, an attorney may pressure them into honoring their financial responsibility to you.
When the Insurance Company Does Not Make a Fair Offer
Very often, an insurance company will offer the accident victim a settlement amount that is far less than the damage total. An accident victim may become frustrated and tired with the process of trying to get the compensation they deserve. At Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P., our attorneys have helped many clients in this situation. We may be able to help you too.
Call us at Johnston | Martineau, P.L.L.P. today to schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer Minneapolis MN recognizes as one who can make a difference.