MVA Lawyer Minneapolis MN
After suffering injuries in a motor vehicle accident, you may wish to consult a top MVA lawyer Minneapolis MN offers. The attorneys of Johnston | Martineau, PLLP are available to review your case and may help you determine whether a lawyer could help your case.
Not every victim of an accident needs a Minneapolis MN MVA lawyer to help them file a claim. However, under certain circumstances, this may be advisable. This could be especially true if your case may end up in court.
How a Lawyer Can Help in an MVA Case
If the victim of a motor vehicle accident suffered serious injuries due to another driver’s negligence, the help of a lawyer may be necessary to get fairly compensated. In the absence of fair compensation, the victim may be unable to pay their medical bills. If they also can’t work because of their injuries, they may be unable to pay even basic bills. Unfortunately, bill collectors often don’t consider that a motor vehicle accident caused the victim’s injuries.
- An experienced MVA lawyer in Minneapolis MN understands the claims process. The attorneys of Johnston | Martineau, PLLP know what pitfalls to avoid so that the claim is accepted the first time. They make every effort to get their clients paid promptly by the insurance company.
- If the insurance company refuses to pay a fair settlement or denies your claim, the threat of a lawsuit might encourage them to reconsider. An MVA lawyer Minneapolis MN insurance companies respect could make all the difference.
- An experienced MVA lawyer Minneapolis MN commuters rely on would likely be familiar with applicable laws and legal procedures that affect your claim. The knowledge that the attorneys of Johnston | Martineau, PLLP offer may be invaluable to you. It could make the difference between a claim being denied or being accepted, and may help you receive your settlement more quickly.
- An MVA lawyer Minneapolis MN drivers turn to for legal help knows what general deadlines must be met in order for a claim to be filed against the liable party. This could be especially important if you are forced to pursue litigation. If the statute of limitations expires before you can file your lawsuit, your opportunity for recovering damages may be gone forever. If an extension is possible, an experienced attorney may better understand under what circumstances this might be possible. The legal team of Johnston | Martineau, PLLP works to make sure the deadlines for our clients are met in time.
- When someone suffers a serious injury as a result of a motor vehicle accident, the last thing they may want to do is concern themselves with legal issues and researching how to handle their own accident claim. If the case develops into a lawsuit, an injured motorist may find they need a lawyer. If the lawyer has handled their case from the beginning, this transition may be much easier.
If you’ve suffered serious injuries in an auto accident, call us today at Johnston | Martineau, PLLP to arrange a free consultation with an MVA lawyer Minneapolis MN victims trust.