Bicycle Accident Lawyer Minneapolis MN
Should you hire a bicycle accident lawyer?
This is a question you may want to ask a bicycle accident lawyer Minneapolis MN riders turn to for legal advice. At Johnston | Martineau, PLLP, our attorneys have helped thousands of injury victims recover damages from those responsible for causing them harm.
We offer a free, no-obligation case review. Call us at (651) 269-8463 to schedule an appointment with attorney Christopher Johnston or Christopher Martineau. With nothing to lose, we encourage you to contact our office.
The Advantages of Hiring a Bicycle Accident Lawyer
In bicycle accidents, the negligent party is very often the motorist. Unfortunately, in bicycle versus car collisions, the bicyclist is usually the one who suffers injuries, and they can be quite serious, if not fatal. Hiring an attorney can offer these advantages:
- A Minneapolis bicycle accident lawyer may help protect your rights and offer the greatest likelihood that your claim will be accepted and paid out promptly.
- If you do not have adequate medical insurance to cover your immediate needs, you may not be able to get medical care if your claim is denied or delayed. An experienced bicycle accident lawyer in Minneapolis MN knows how to expedite a claim if the insurance company is dragging its feet.
- If you try to negotiate the settlement on your own, chances are good that you will not receive the maximum amount of compensation that you deserve. With a bicycle accident lawyer Minneapolis MN insurance companies respect at your side, they may be more likely to offer fair compensation. They are also more likely to pay it quickly, rather than end up in court.
- A bicycle accident lawyer Minneapolis MN victims rely on to recover their damages will know the various costs associated with your injury that can be included in the claim. For instance, did you know that if the injury you suffered prevents you from working, you can include lost wages as part of your damages? In addition to lost wages and your medical bills from the injury, you may also be entitled to reimbursement for the following costs:
- Physical rehabilitation
- Vocational rehabilitation if you’re unable to continue working in your job
- Permanent disability
A bicycle accident lawyer Minneapolis MN residents trust may help make sure your claim is accepted by preparing a strong case. The attorneys of Johnston | Martineau, PLLP have a network of experts on whom they can call when needed. If your case needs testimony from a medical expert to explain your injuries, they may consult with a doctor who can provide the facts. If your case or lawsuit requires expert testimony of a different sort, they can rely on their network to find the right person.
Johnston | Martineau, PLLP may be able to help you recover your damages following a bicycle accident. Call us today to make an appointment for a free case review with a bicycle accident lawyer Minneapolis MN riders trust.